The AutoCAD 2009 Professional Design Technique course introduces the student to advanced two dimensional design and drawing automation resources.
Several practical examples introduce the student to dimensioning, dynamic block, creation, text editing, tables, and drawing publishing resources.
You will also study ways to customize the program interface so that the most commonly used resources are accessible quickly to streamline your design work.
- Learn how to use advanced 2 dimensional resources to put finishing touches in your designs
- Introduce new program resources to facilitate sketching two-dimensional drawings
- Configure the graphic interface to streamline quick access to most commonly used commands
A quem se destina
- Users who run older versions of the program and wish to recycle their knowledge
- Users who wish to enhance their know-how in the AutoCAD program